MULTI ENTRY SCHENGEN VISA
Schengen visa is also available with Latvian company or Branch of your foreign company
This service is available to those clients who want to receive multi entry schengen VISA for traveling in Europe (Schengen Area) frequently (but not more than 90days per half year). * VISA is easily extended to next period.
- freedom – no need to form invitations or wait for VISA approval
- reputation – no need to ask Europe partner to send invitation and handle this process
- high success rate – smallest amount of rejections (99.2% – VISA issue statistics)
- affordable – we provide very competitive prices for outstanding quality
WHO USE THIS OPTION?
- The multi-entry Schengen visa option applies to applicants from non-EU countries who are planning to travel for business purposes within the EU Schengen Zone, but will not permanently reside in Latvia (duration of stay in Latvia or other Schengen state does not exceed 90 days per 6 month period).
- businessmen who travel more than 3 times per year to Europe
- companies who’s employees need to travel in Europe
HOW TO APPLY?
- Email us: email@example.com
SCHENGEN VISA OPTIONS
1) REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE + SCHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- No share capital required
- No personal visit to Latvia required to set up a representative office
- Minimum one representative required (No restriction on foreign representatives)
- Legal address required (no PO box allowed)
- Certified Latvian translation of apostilled foreign company documents
2-5 days to set up a representative Office since all information is submitted by client (notarized / apostilled).
2) LATVIAN COMPANY + SCHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS
LATVIAN COMPANY REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum share capital to be deposited: €2800(Shelf companies has already paid up share capital);
- Minimum one director, no corporate directors allowed;
- Minimum one shareholder, corporate shareholders allowed;
- No restrictions on foreign (non-EU) shareholders or directors;
- Legal address required;
With a shelf company, a one day visit is sufficient to handle all required documentation, notary and meeting with Latvian bank manager;
Company registration takes 3 working days;
Visa invitation is normally approved by the Imigration Service within 2-5 days and is valid for 6 months;
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
STEP 1 – COMPANY REGISTRATION
Applicant will complete application with all information and submit documentation needed for Latvian company registration:
1) Notarized and legalized with Apostille foreign company’s registration document(s) for Representative Office or branch. Depending on the jurisdiction of the company, the documents must show: company registration number, legal address, director /shareholder / company representative information.
2) Passport copy, including all pages containing visas from previous travel and proof of residential address for the Board Member.
Sanemto arranges document translation and prepares the Latvian limited liability company registration documents.
Company documents are sent to the client for signing. Client, as Board Member of Latvian company, will need to go to notary in home country to have his signature certified on these documents, document will need to be legalised with apostille. Originals are sent back to Sanemto.
Once we are in receipt of document originals, Latvian limited company will be registered in 2-5 business days.
STEP 2 – SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATION
Applicant applies back in home country for Multi-entry Schengen Visa as Board Member of Latvian limited liability company
Procedure for obtaining Schengen visa:
The Company issues an invitation to the representative, which must be approved by the Latvian Citizenship and Migration Department. The application letter on the behalf of the Company is prepared and submitted by Sanemto.
1) Application substantiating the need to obtain Schengen visa (prepared by Sanemto.)
2) Passport copy, including all pages showing visas from other countries;
3) Latvian company document copies, showing applicant as Board Member (collected from the Company Register by Sanemto.)
Timeframe – invitation is confirmed within 2-10 business days
We provide the Applicant with the confirmed reference number, who then personally submits the documents together with an application for multi-entry Schengen visa, at the Latvian Embassy in his country of residence or in any other country where a Latvian Embassy is located. Client will be interviewed by the Embassy official.
1) Valid Passport (original+copy; the passport should be at least 3 month over the expiry date of the visa)
2) Completed visa application form (please inquire for the for and assistance in filling it )
3) One photograph (passport size)
4) Receipt confirming payment of government fee (EUR 35-60)
5) Health insurance for the visa period
6) Invitation from employer (here: Latvian company), please see above
7) Proof of existence of sufficient financial means enough for travel (bank account statement or employment contract with indicated monthly salary) (not required if your company guarantees your stay – in invitation letter)
The Latvian embassy issues the Schengen business visa for 1 year, permitting stay in Latvia or the EU up to 90 days per 6 month period.